Thursday, April 03, 2008

Live from Monterey

Hey guys. We're here in Monterey now. Laurel is doing a little painting at the new apartment right now (at least that's the plan) and we'll be heading back to Santa Ana to get all our stuff tomorrow morning. She brought the kids along. Also, her parents and little sister (Soy) came down from Idaho yesterday. I hope they're enjoying the town today. It's a beautiful day. (It rained yesterday...)

I'm enjoying my new job. It's taking a little while to get everything settled in... all the new job stuff, but I'm excited and already have learned some great new things. I think I'll be bringing along my laptop tomorrow and working on a few things on the road (we'll see where I get wireless...)

I'm sorry for not wishing Joshy a happy birthday last week. It's a real shame we didn't call either, since there's nothing Stevie loves more than singing Happy Birthday to people on the phone. Maybe we'll do that a little late.

Anyhow, I'll post some pictures as soon as the camera is unpacked and I take some pictures and the computer is unpacked and the Internet connection is hooked up. Okay, so it might be a little while.

1 comment:

Mandapanda said...

Joshua's favorite song now is Happy Birthday, so I know he would LOVE to hear it from his cousin Stevie! Good luck with getting settled in - we're glad you guys live a few hours closer now.