Monday, March 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSHY!!

Hello! Nobody wished Joshua Happy Birthday on the blog yesterday! I bet he cried! (Okay, so he probably did cry at some point yesterday but probably not because he didn't get happy birthdayed on the blog.) Mindy and I actually called and sang to him via Amanda's answering machine. I hope he got to hear that. It was actually a group of people that we had over for dinner... I'm not sure who was here at the time... but I believe it was Annie (Parker) and Bryce Cox, Jenna (Saunders) and Josh Meeks, Julie Saunders, and Stephanie (McGougan) and Ellie Brown.

Anyway, In other news, Mindy got here safely on Saturday night.... and then we woke up Sunday morning to snow on the ground. We haven't had snow on the ground in a month... and I'm not very happy with it's return, because I was SO happy to see it gone.... but Mindy is enjoying seeing it. She didn't have to live through two months where it just kept accumulating and accumulating. And it is still here today, but it is supposed to warm up a bit tomorrow so hopefully it will all melt and be gone soon!

Hope everyone else is doing well.
Tawnia

No comments: