Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Question

This question is for Eric mainly, but I figure the rest of you can chime in if you have an opinion.

I went to the temple and had the sealing slip for Grandma and Grandpa reprinted. I was wondering if you wanted me to mail it to you (Eric) still or if you wanted me to hold on to it and mail it to you after you move? OR I could mail it to one of the other married couples in the family in order for them to do this work. OR I could just keep it and get it done myself. Yeah, so there are many options. Someone please let me know what you want me to do ASAP so this work can get done.

I love you all. (And I'll post something more latter when I have more time.)

1 comment:

Eric said...

Go ahead and send it to us in Santa Ana right away. We'll do it before we move.

Thanks!