Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BIG CHANGES for the Eric & Laurel family

Yesterday morning I accepted a job with a company based in Southern Virginia with a contract in Monterey California. I've put in my two weeks notice at my current job, and we'll be moving up to Monterey in the next month. It wasn't an easy decision to make, but I'm confident that it was the right decision for our family right now. We don't know exact timelines for the move yet, except that I'll be reporting to work on March 31, which is in three weeks.

Our friends in the ward and Laurel's sister are sad to see us go, and uprooting after seven years in one place is a little heartwrenching, but we're ready for our next adventure!

Give me a call or send me an email (new address: my first name, a dot, my middle initial, another dot, and then my last name, at gmail.com) to get more info, etc.

No comments: