Tuesday, April 15, 2008

the beauty of google reader

I don't know if any of you have found out about this fun little feature ... but I sure like it! It's very handy because I no longer have to check blogs. Google reader does it for me and tells me which blogs have new posts. Do a search for "google reader" to get the home page for it (the URL is really long so I won't post it here), and then where it says "add subscription," you put in all the ____.blogspot.com addresses that you check. It will tell you which blogs have new posts on them.

This is especially nice since our family alone now has about 10 blogs to check - this family blog, the sisters blog, Nathan and Amanda have 3, Jared has 3, and Tawnia. I didn't add Clarissa's URL to my list - what IS Clarissa's URL anyway? - but everyone else's is there plus a bunch of friends. I have about 30 blogs listed on my reader - the family ones and a bunch of friends. It saves me a TON of time because I don't have to sit here forever and click on every single link to see if there are any new posts. I just go to my google reader and it tells me which blogs have new posts that I haven't read yet.

Just thought I'd pass that on if you hadn't seen it yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

clarissaletter.blogspot.com