Friday, August 24, 2007

Notes from Home

I've been home almost a week now and am beginning to get things under control. I worked Monday and Tuesday - training for a curriculum to use with our autistic children. I went to the eye doctor to figure out what's wrong with my eye. I've had this huge floater in it for about two weeks. It should go away eventually so until then I just have to live with it. I've been updating my webpage; I answered a new question and checked off a few more things on my 100 list.

For some reason I can't seem to make comments to your posts so I'll make those comments and a few others here.

Frank - I'm glad I'm home because, although I had a great summer I missed you a lot.

Trina & Adam - I don't think you've stolen Trina away, you've just added a new son to our family and as a result soon to be 2 beautiful granddaughters. Good luck on finishing your class, Trina. I hope Summer lets you work on it.

Eric & Laurel - Please post more pictures of our beautiful little Allison. She was growing and changing so fast while I was there that I'm sure she's changed in the past two weeks. I wished Stevie a happy birthday this morning but you can give him an extra hug and kiss from Grandma.

Jared & Michelle - I think your musical will be a good one. I'm anxious to hear how your opening song works out. It sounds rather complex but I'm sure you can pull it off. Let us know how the kids first day of school goes. They're growing up so fast.

Tawnia - Have fun with your dancing and other activities and work hard at school. I saw a job here where they said they wanted someone with a masters in speech but would consider a bachelors degree.

Emily - Good luck with all your classes. Keep us posted on how they're going and don't get so caught up in the present that you forget to think about what you'll be doing after you graduate. Let us know if you're on the Quiz Bowl team and how that's going.

Nate - It was great to see Joshua again. He's getting so big. The eulogy for your fan was rather interesting. I'll see you tomorrow so we can can peaches, together.

Mindy - Remember our clothes project. Put me on your calendar real soon so we can figure out what I need to get rid of and what I should replace it with. I'm glad you're here.

Clarissa - Keep up the good work on your job search and your mission prep. I love our nice long talks.

Love always,
MOM

No comments: