Saturday, August 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN!!!!!

I hope Bryan is having a wonderful time at his party. I talked to him for a minute this morning but his cousins were there a little early for his party and he wanted to play with them. Real live cousins are much more fun than a Grandma on the phone. I can understand that. Have a great 5th birthday Bryan and enjoy yourself all year. 5 is a wonderful age to be.

I'm sorry I haven't done near as much posting on the computer as I had planned to do while here in California. Today we are heading to Cheryl's and over the next week we'll amble home. We'll see Jen and Ben on Monday and then on through Utah to see Tawnia and do a bit of genealogy in SLC. We should be home by next Saturday.

We'll miss Stevie and Allison but we're looking forward to seeing Joshua again. He's grown so much while I've been gone. Take care everyone and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: