Wednesday, August 22, 2007

my life

I thought that it might be a good time to update everyone on my life as well. So, school's started & I'm taking the usual 15 credits. 6 hrs. each Tuesday and Thursday (11am - 8pm) and 4 hrs. Wed. (6-10pm). Which leaves me time to work three days a week. I've applied for a research position at the War Crimes Research Office on campus which requires 20 hrs. a week. Monday, Wed. & Friday will be just fine for that. I also have a 30 pg. paper due by December (I hope to have it done by Oct.). And there's the usual club obligations and whatnot. And I've decided to convince the Dean to put on a very large and very expensive conference in April on what I think is a gaping hole in international law. So I'm busy writing my proposal & drafting various organizations on campus to support me as I go to the dean. And I hear that there's a baby due sometime in my future. My family would probably like some more attention too. But I feel your pain Tawnia. I really do.

P.S. Sleep is good. So is Trina. She's awesome. Thanks for letting me steal her away from you all.

1 comment:

Skippy said...

steal her away? you can have her. star wink star.