Friday, August 24, 2007

misc

Happy birthday to Stevie! How is he doing with his new baby sister? I agree that more pictures of Allison would be fun. Summer and I have been keeping up with the pictures of Joshua.

I do have more pictures of Summer from the past few months, but I don't know how to use our new photo program yet (or even how to get them attached to an email so Mindy could post them). We will be getting A LOT more pictures next weekend - we're going to Florida for Labor Day for a wedding, and Summer is one of the flower girls. Should be interesting! We're also stopping in Georgia to visit Adam's sister before she deploys to Iraq next month (she's in the Army). I'll get those up (or to Webmaster Mindy anyway) as soon as possible.

Jared, I don't know if this is the type of geek you're looking for, but Charles DeMar on "Better off dead" is the king of ... whatever category he belongs to. And of ALL TIME? That's a bit extreme considering there are billions of movies out there that none of us have ever seen.

Mom, are you serious? People actually ask you if you have a favorite child or grandchild? How lame! I knew a family once upon a time who had each of their children in a stereotypical category, including the kid who could do no wrong, and the kid who could do nothing right. It was awful, and I vowed I would never ever do that to my family.

Pssst ... it's Mindy and Clarissa's turn on the sisters blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm contacting all the LDS bloggers I can find to let you know about an LDS blog ring set up by a writer friend (you can access it on my blog sidebar if you scroll down), and also to spread word about a great new time-saving blog tool that goes right in your browser tool bar.

How to access and use this tool is posted in my blog today at www.annebradshaw.blogspot.com

Please pass this message on--and enjoy!