Saturday, August 25, 2007

Birthday Weekend

Stevie is sitting on my lap as I type this, trying to hit the keyboard and getting dangerously close to breaking more keys than those he's already broken. He's taken to the "terrible twos" like no other. But we love him all the more for it. We're just hoping Allie will survive it.

Speaking of Allie, she has an umbilical hernia which is basically a major outtie belly button. It's scary looking but it shouldn't be a problem. Laurel's taking her to the doctor next week to make sure she doesn't need surgery.

Stevie and I are having cake and ice cream tomorrow. I got books for my birthday. Stevie got toy cars (we took him to the toy store yesterday).

Thanks for the birthday greetings yesterday. Stevie loves all of you. He's a sweet boy. He means well, he really does. We'll get some updated pictures of the kids (gee that seems strange to type: "the kids"...) up soon.

No comments: