Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Crazy Busy

So my life just got incredibly crazy and busy. I started work officially last Thursday with two days of inservice. Today was the first day of school... and these kids are going to require quite a bit of energy. I only taught three hours today, but I'm exhausted.... plus it was basically the same lesson over and over. But I have some very supportive teachers to work with.

My college courses don't officially start until next Monday but I am already starting to do the reading for them. I would much rather be ahead of schedule then behind. Plus most of them require several chapters to be read each week... (And these are 50+ pages long and with small type!) I also have a test the first week and two quizzes and two assignments. So I figure the more reading I get done this week the better.

With all of that I am also still taking my two dance classes (which amount to about 4 hours in each week.... because I TA for a class and I have an extra class I go to every week.)

And I have two callings at church. FHE committee and Choir director. And I try to go to institute on Wednesdays... I was also thinking of signing up for a class on Mondays... but I'm still thinking about that one.

And to top it all off... I am tutoring on the side. One student for just an hour each week... and another one for three+ hours each week.

And I'm supposed to eat and sleep sometimes, and be social. Yeah... right.

So that is what I'm up to.
Love,
Tawnia

2 comments:

Skippy said...

Try not to get sick now. It's good to keep busy, but you still shouldn't over do it. When you TA for a dance class, do you get to go for free?

tawngap said...

Yes I get to go the class I'm TAing for free... and it makes my regular class less expensive.