Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Summer Movies

I've just uploaded three new Summer movies. If you would like to see them, check them out on my You Tube page here. If they aren't there yet, wait a little while and try again, so they can finish processing. Tawnia took these videos when she was in Washington DC in February.

In other news, I'm DONE WITH SCHOOL! Yippee! I took my last test on Tuesday (and got an A!) .. so I'll be (probably) getting three A's and a B. I'll get the B in Art History, because I had a mental shutdown for my last weekend, so I couldn't write the paper I would have needed for an A. I'm honestly happy with the B though. I'm now done with all the requirements for my Associates Degree, I just have to wait for processing, so I'll officially get it later this spring (May?).

And besides that, I've added another picture to my page that I did on Sunday, because I wanted to get something done (but wasn't going to do homework). I'll probably be adding stuff more often, especially now that I'm done with school. But not this weekend, because I've got to throw Tawnia an excellent birthday weekend!

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Your drawing is great and we absolutely love the Summer movies, especially the one with her play table. She's so adorable.

Congratulations on school.