Monday, March 19, 2007

Long Time, No Post

Well, So I know you've all been wonderin' where's I've been, but I know where I've been all along. Here in Utah... well... except for that week that I was in Washington D.C.

Life is good. I have been staying busy with work. I went to D.C. for a week and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Then I came back and was sick for a week. (It was really weird...I was just really, really dizzy all the time.) Then I finally got back in to the swing of things at work. This is the last week of the term and then we only have ONE term left for the school year. I can't believe how quickly this school year has gone. I really love my class, but they've been stinkers lately. I think they are making sure that I won't miss them so badly when they're gone.

The big birthday bash is coming up this weekend. Being that my birthday is on a Sunday I'm planning on partying ALL weekend long. But go ahead and call me whenever because my phone will be on all weekend.... except for when I'm sleeping.

Okay, so now you know I'm alive.
Tawnia

No comments: