Friday, March 02, 2007

New Games

I stayed home sick today so I did a little bit on the game page. I even put some games up that weren't on the list, so if you could add those, Jared, I'd appreciate it. Also, I noticed that you move the games up the list when the instructions are added, but you missed one.

Nathan, I loved your latest bird video and I'll have to take your word for what kinds of birds they are. Your knowledge in that area is much greater than mine.

I also loved Trina's answer to the wedding day question. Dad and I laughed at your perspective. I don't remember you not eating anything. I'll have to be more observant next time.

I think I'll go eat some soup so I can get rid of this awful cold. Clarissa just called and asked me where my voice had gone. I wish I knew. It must be having more fun than I am, right now.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: