Friday, March 16, 2007

More going ons

Hello, family. I'm still here in D. C. On Wednesday, I went with Trina and Summer and their play group to the zoo. We saw elephants, a panda, a rodent of unusual size, hippos, and sloth bears. We were only there for a couple of hours, but it's free and I've seen it before. There were six women, seven babies, and five strollers in our group.

On Thursday, I went to the temple in the morning with Trina and Adam. It was only my third time. On our way out, I saw a guy who's in my institute class who was on his way to do a session.

I really haven't done a lot of sight seeing this time. The weather was good on Tuesday and Wednesday, but it's not really good today -- rather miserable, in fact. And I've seen a lot of what's downtown. Instead, I've been spending time with Summer, Trina, and Adam. I'm glad I'm here. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to witness Summer standing on her own for the first time.

No comments: