Sunday, March 18, 2007

Attention

alright everyone. It is time for all of you to get your guesses in about when the next Palmer will be born. The day is getting closer but we haven't heard all of your guesses. So let us know so we can get it documented and see who is the closest. You can also guess times and weight and length.

Mom wanted me to post about my job. I have one. Now they are telling me it is time for dinner. So I will post about the job later. But here is a little bit of info about it: the job is working in the audio department for Braille Plus Incorporated. I record tapes for the visually impaired. These tapes tend to be notices from the state about different updates on the impaired person's medical information. I can't think because Mom is bellowing now about it being dinner time.

but that is ok because I am hungry.

Nathan

6 comments:

Mindy Sebastian said...

My guess will be Tuesday the 27th, although Tawnia really really wants him to be born on the 25th. I think he'll be right around 6 pounds .. maybe 5lbs 10oz or so. And he'll be 19 1/2 inches long. There's my guess, for the record.

Frank and Evelyn said...

My guess is Wednesday the 21st at 10 p.m. I think he'll weigh 6 pounds 7 oz. and be 20 inches long.

Dad says he'll be born on the 28th at 3 a.m. He'll be 19 inches long and weigh 5 1/2 pounds.

Eric said...

Laurel's guess: March 28 2:00 PM 7 lbs. (she doesn't care about inches)

Eric's guess: March 31 10:00 AM, 6 lbs. 8 oz. 19 inches.

Emily said...

Emily's guess: March 30th, 6:27 p.m., 6 lbs, 4 ounces, 18 inches long.

tawngap said...

My guess is that Joshua (aka my birthday buddy) will be born on our birthday, March 25th at 1:59 p.m. and he will be 7 lbs 2 oz and be 21 inches long.

Love me

treen said...

My guess is Tues. March 27 in the morning, in the 7 pound range. Amanda's tummy is way too big for a 5-pound baby. And averages are weirdly high for babies to be born on a Tuesday, and also close to a full moon but that's not until April 2.

I notice that no one is guessing a late April date. Amanda, have they told you how long they'll make you wait before they induce, if he is late? My doc said one week. Summer was technically 2 days late, but I did go into labor the night of the due date.