Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What's New on Mom's Page

I just put up a few pictures from Amanda's Baby Shower. Clarissa and I went to it on Saturday. She got lots of cute stuff for baby Joshua.

I think it's time for a new question. I just reached in and pulled one out and I think it's rather appropriate for Oscar time. What movie had the greatest influence on you? Besides answering the question - please remember that I asked for help with my game page. I'm sure you can all help me add to my list of games and help with rules for the ones you remember.


I'm posting this under the OLD system. We'll see if it works.

Love ya,
MOM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I like to read alot, and most of what I read is Star Wars novels. So I guess I would have to answer Star Wars. Either that or "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World."