Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year and the like!!!

Happy Birthday, Brooke!!! I hope that you had a wonderful birthday. And Happy New Year to everyone. Amanda and I stayed in and watched Law and Order all day and then Amanda went to a youth fireside and I cleared off our little table so we could put a puzzle together. We got most of it together and after one I fell asleep on the couch. Amanda said she didn't get to bed until after 4 so she just got out of bed. And of course Mindy it was that Eiffel Tower puzzle. We still have to finish the sky.

A quick note about pictures. Dad, when you get a chance could you send the pictures from caroling to me? Jeremy wanted copies. So if you could email all of them, and then I could go through them, that would be great. Or you could go through them and send the ones with either Jem or me and Amanda I would appreciate it. Thank you.

By the way, I was signing on to the blog and it said something about a new version of blog or something. Are we going to do that? I am not quite sure what it is.

Good luck with all your new year resolutions.

Nathan

No comments: