Thursday, January 04, 2007

Pure Chaos Updates

I noticed the new reviews of the movie. Thanks to those who put them there. Since we sent a copy of it to Jared and Michelle, I looked for Michelle's new Actor Bio. You have your movie now so can we get your history? Clarissa needs to get hers done, too, and we need to learn more about the character Skip. That will finsih up the actor page, I think. I love reading and rereading them. I can't wait for the final version of the movie and to get Eric's thoughts on it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Here my acting Bio. I had forgotten about it. I took theater in middle school and high school. I performed in over 20 plays. Roles included: Juliet in Romeo and Juliet, orphan in Oliver Twist, Ophelia in Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, Stella in A Streetcar named Desire, Rizzo in Grease, and Molly in Annie. I guess their is time do do a lot of acting in 7 years. Ahhh, that was many years ago. I have never performed in movie. This is a first.
-Michelle