Monday, January 08, 2007

Update

I really like the new pictures on Amanda's page. Also Nathan showed us your cute Stevie movie, Eric. Are you going to put it on our site so it's easier to find? I have answered the following question and invite all of you to do the same. What do you like best about winter?

I've started setting up my game page but I need some help. I wanted to divide the games into sections so I should probably put them in a table of some kind. Looking at this HTML book I got from Eric isn't helping much. The sections I've thought of are: table games, parlor games, outdoor games, and car games. I also need a list of games you would like included and the rules if you know them. Tawnia, what's the game where you change names and try to get your team all sitting together? I can't even list it because I can't remember what it's called. There were also some fun drama games that Jared taught us, I think. There was one where you changed people in the middle of a scene and changed the situation; it was hilarious, but I can't remember the rules.

I hope you're all having fun working on your goals. I'm going to spend a little time with Emily, now. It's her last evening here at home; she leaves very early tomorrow morning.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: