Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm Here

I made it to California in one piece. Flying alone isn't so bad. I ended up sitting next to a young couple that liked Harry Potter. That's what I was reading on the plane. The flight wasn't that long. So I got there. I stood around waiting for my suitcase and Sarah to show up. Sarah won. I was hugged many a time. Then a strange boy hugged me too. It was her friend David. He's cool. After I got all my stuff, we (me, Sarah, David and her dad) went out for Mongolian Barbarque. I ate ice cream with chopsticks. Then we (me, Sarah and David) ran around town running errands. Back at Sarah's apartment we watched Corpse Bride. While taking David home, Sarah and I sang along with Wicked. It was a fun day.
Now I'm laying on Sarah's bed and listening to a mix of Irish music as I type this. Church is at 1. I'll post after that.

~Clarissa~

No comments: