Thursday, January 11, 2007

she's on the move ...

Summer has started the army crawl, so look out, world!!

Clarissa, what's De Anza? Have you applied and been accepted? What major are you thinking about? You need to fill in more of these details for those of us who don't talk with you very often.

Emily, glad you made it back to the east coast in one piece. What's up with the new place? Is it nice? Are you and Rebecca still sharing a room?

Not much going on this week - Adam started class on Monday, so now he's gone all the time again. I've been home with Summer, studying my medical transcription stuff (I'm finally getting in some decent times every day), and doing random cleaning, and trying to get Summer onto a regular nap schedule. This is much more labor intensive that it looks, especially since she's 8 months old now and into a pattern of "I'll sleep when I feel like it and not a minute before, and you can't make me." We're going to try some different methods with the next kid.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Will Rebecca and I share a room? Well, when we got here, one roommate was in one room and the other had all her stuff in the other room. (She didn't actually show up until about 1:30 this morning.) Rebecca and I want to share a room, but we haven't talked it over with everyone. Anyway, we'll be spending the weekend unpacking and rearranging all the furniture.

treen said...

Clarissa - good luck with the MATH!! Don't forget that you need to apply well in advance because you're from out of state. You can't just show up like you could at Chemeketa, where you're local.

Emily - good luck getting the roommate situation figured out. Will you actually have the internet at this house, or do you still have to go to the library?

Anonymous said...

Clarissa - good luck with the MATH!!

Remember Trina, she's actually pretty good at math. Some of us can handle the numbers stuff. :D

I was going to make a comment about how I applied for community college about three days before classes started, but then I remembered that I wasn't dealing with the out of state thing. I don't know how much longer that might take. But sounds like you've got some good plans there, Clarissa! Best o'luck!