Monday, January 15, 2007

Hello, everyone

First of all, happy birthday, Clarissa, again. (I called her to wish her a happy birthday.)

Well, I've gotten everything unpacked. I'm not sharing a room with Rebecca this semester, although I'm sure she'll still be in my room fairly often. The other two girls don't really get along that well. I got unpacked on Saturday, and then I hung out with some friends, and then in the evening, there was a pizza and movie ("Dead Man's Chest") up at the school.

I went to church yesterday. I'm in a new ward -- fourth. It'll be my third ward here. There are plans to have a temple trip for endowed members about two weeks -- on the last Saturday of the month. So I'm getting excited about that. On Sunday evening, there was a fireside. The speaker talked about families, especially parenthood.

No comments: