Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Trina!!!

It's still your birthday here in Oregon even if it's past midnight in Maryland. I hope you had a wonderful day. Send us some details and pictures.

Eric and his family came to visit us for a few days this week. It was great having them here. We really enjoyed playing with our grandchildren. They are so sweet and fun to be with. We got some extra visits from Nathan's family too. I can't get too much of my grandchildren.

On the first I'm flying down to Texas to see Jared's family. I guess this is family time for Mom. It will be fun to meet my newest grandchild. I'm looking forward to playing with Brooke and Bryan, too. I'll be there for two weeks.

I can't wait until next summer when all of my kids can be together again. Sure hope that it works out for everyone to come.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: