Sunday, January 09, 2011

More Reunion Plans

Here is a site you might want to look at when planning what to do in Nauvoo this summer. The shows and activities listed are all summer long - not just during the pageant. Dad and I were there this past summer and we saw most of the shows and did some of the activities. I'm sure all the kids will really enjoy the show "Just Plain Anna-Amanda". I also think it would be fun to do a handcart trek together and perhaps a wagon ride. Look it over and get excited we are.

Thanks Jared for what looks like a fun challenge. I hope everyone accepts it. Dad and Emily are asleep but I'm sure they'll do it along with me.

I also wanted to thank you all for the Family Home Evenings. We're having fun with them. So far we've done one from Tawnia and the one from Trina and family. It's helping us do better at having family night each week.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: