Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More Answers

I'm glad to see that we're posting more on this blog. Let's keep it going. Ask more questions.... or just post about what is happening in your life.

I think I need to go back and answer some of the questions including my own.

My favorite color is blue. It has been since I was little. I think I like blue so much because of the sky. Growing up where it rains a ton, seeing just a patch of blue makes life so much better. I also like chocolate brown. It's probably the color I wear the most. And I love how green it is here. I always forget how many varying hues of green there are until I come back home. I'm really enjoying seeing Spring here for the first time in about five years.

I have a lot of different music that I like. It kind of depends on my mood. I love jazz and soft rock and whatever Ingrid Michaelson is considered. I also like some good classical music for background. And it's always fun to sing along with some of the Broadway classics and movie musicals. I also like to listen to some good LDS music.... as long as it doesn't have too much country twang to it. I don't like twangy.

Weirdest friend requests.... well, mostly just people that I knew when I was at college but haven't seen since and didn't remember because it had been so long. Also some people that I was friends with in elementary school. Or there was the guy that was friends with my friends in Springville and had never talked to me, even though we were always at the same functions. I think it's funny when you know about people who you don't actually talk to when you see them.

So to keep this going we need more questions. What is something that you have accomplished in life that makes you proud? It doesn't have to be something big just something that makes you smile when you say, "I did that!"

1 comment:

Eric said...

That's funny about the friend requests. For a while there I accepted every one that came along because I wanted to have more friends than Nathan. But about people that don't talk to you in real life... sometimes it's hard for people to make friends in real life. They're shy, etc. I just like to assume that most people would like me if they got to know me and vice versa. It's made moving to a new place easier... not that that's what you were talking about, but it just came to mind...