Tuesday, February 16, 2010

agreed

I agree with Mom - has to be mayo. It's all about the taste. I don't mind low fat stuff, as long as it isn't Miracle Whip.

I noticed that Clarissa's blog died almost exactly a year ago. Her last post was about not watching TV back in February 2009. May I suggest posting on the family blog, instead of pretending to have your own - since it obviously isn't working, and the family one needs a little boost. Yes, I have my own blog too, but at least I post. (And I really do want to hear about your life!)

Aaron is at work today - his first day of work since last summer. He was a little nervous, but we're both very excited for him. He's glad to be working hard, using his mind and muscles and being able to provide for me. We've started looking at apartments online, and have a handful picked out. We've made phone calls, and are looking at the first of them this evening. We are hoping to be moved out at the end of the month, and officially on our own.

No comments: