Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Favorites

My favorite color - hmm. I guess it's red. That's a color I like to wear a lot but it's not one I like for decorating. I prefer softer colors like blues and pinks for that. When I was little my favorite color was yellow - I'm not sure why. I like lots of colors, so it's hard to pick just one.

When it comes to music - I like Classical, I like Celtic and sometimes Ragtime. I like a lot of different things. Mostly I like what you guys call "Elevator Music" stuff that's easy to listen to.

In news from here at home - We are getting ready to hire someone to put a new roof on our house, yet again. That's not exactly what we had in mind for our savings. We may need to modify some of our travels for this summer - particularly our second adventure. We'll probably fly out for Bryan's baptism rather than the long road trip we had planned. Maybe we'll make a shorter trip to Canada to take Mindy the rest of her stuff. We'll keep everyone posted as to our plans. We are definitely going to Alaska in September 2011 and when the brochures for that come out we'll choose our adventure.

No comments: