Monday, March 01, 2010

emailing pictures

Did I ever send ...

Mom: pictures of the girls' stockings? And then the one I got of all 4 kids stockings before we filled them at Eric's? I think you said something about not taking pictures of them before you sent them, and I was supposed to send them to you.

Eric: pictures from Christmas Eve in Colonial Williamsburg and Christmas morning? I got 2 of Stevie in the foot stocks that crack me up (one is Adam's current profile picture on Facebook). I also shot a bunch of Allie with Summer and Marnie all playing with her tea set while you were occupied with Stevie and his Buzz Lightyear stuff.

Tawnia: pictures of the girls with their blankets you made on Christmas morning? I wrapped them and put them under the tree.

I don't think I sent any of these. Sorry about the lag time. I was just looking through my photo folders this evening to see if there was a more updated picture of me with the girls for the sisters blog (the picture there is from last Easter - almost a year ago), and remembered about the Christmas pictures.

5 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Nope didn't get them but I'd love to have them.

Mindy Sebastian said...

I know I'm not on that list, but I'd love to have some pictures of the kids too!

tawngap said...

Nope, I never got those. I'm looking forward to seeing them.
-T

Eric said...

I don't believe I have any of those pics...

Eric said...

And you must be referring to "Woody and Buzz and Woody's hat."