Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hand of God in my life...

Thanks Tawnia for the great reminder of Pres. Eyring's talk, and the invitation to share a recent miracle or two.

I've seen the hand of God in my life a few times in recent days. One that I'm willing to share has to do with the Project Management Professional exam that I took last Friday. I went into the test a little shakey. They say to get a good night's sleep, etc. and I tried, I really did, but it didn't happen. So the test started around nine thirty, and I had four hours, including fifteen minutes for a test tutorial at the beginning. So I had until one forty five. But I thought (originally) it would only take me three hours to take the test. I was wrong.

When I had a little over an hour to go I was hungry and tired and sure I was going to fail the test. I started to think about what I would tell my boss and how I would study differently for the retake.

Then I prayed. I had the thought enter my mind that I should just do my best and keep working on the test and not give up. And so I did. I used every last minute of that test (I think I stopped it with 17 seconds left).

And I passed.

No comments: