Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Very Full Day

I didn't get a chance to talk to Tawnia this evening but when I tried to call her back, the lady who took her to the hospital answered her phone and said that the tests all came back fine. She also said that Tawnia seemed to be feeling a bit better. I hope everything is fine and it was just a flu bug or something. Anyway, Tawnia, you're in our prayers.
I hope Mindy enjoyed her birthday today. I know she got herself the new Harry Potter book. I'll have to read it when I get home. Maybe Dad can bring it when he comes and I can read it on the trip home.

Allison came home today. She is a beautiful little angel. She's a featherweight and she's not very fussy. She'll cry when she's hungry but not much else. Stevie really loves his baby sister and he's very glad that everyone is home.

I'm sorry I didn't communicate very well that I was going to Oakland for the weekend. It was great seeing the pageant and spending time with Clarissa. Gary (Knowlton) even came to see it with us. I went up with Cheryl and her boyfriend Karl. We got back Monday night just in time to see Allison before visiting hours were over.

I've been enjoying the updates that some of you are putting up. I especially love the pictures of my grandchildren, but then, I'm a bit partial.

Take care everyone and remember that I love you all.

Love,
MOM

No comments: