Thursday, July 12, 2007

Registering

So today I finally registered for my classes. I also found out that I'd be getting some financial aid (not much) but enough to pay for classes and books. That's all I was expecting anyway. That's why I have a part time teaching job to help fill in with other money.

I have been keeping busy lately. Monday I spent the entire day at Lagoon. It was quite fun actually. We went on Rattlesnake Rapids five times and were completely SOAKED. But it was fine since it was rather hot the entire day. A group of us went and got one of those "old-time photos" taken. We dressed up as out-laws. It was quite fun actually. I'll eventually post one of those pictures if I can get it e-mailed to me. On the way back we stopped at IHOP and had "breakfast" at midnight. It was pretty good.

Tuesday I spent most of the day at home and then I met some friends at a little Italian restaurant in Provo for dinner. I had to rush through dinner in order to make it to tap on time and then after tap I went and got in line for Harry Potter. I LOVED the movie. I was in the midnight showing with Annie (Parker) Cox and also my friend Tiffany. (And a bunch of those two girls' family and friends.)

Wednesday I slept in quite a bit and then spent the day visiting with an old roommate from Ricks. She just moved to Draper (just south of SLC) and so she came down to visit for the day. Then I read a book all evening.

Today I have been cleaning my apartment and tonight I have ballet. I am hoping that I'll be able to continue to take classes, because money is going to be tight this fall... but my teacher is wonderful about making sure I don't quit.

Anyway, that is pretty much what I've been up to. I am keeping you all in my prayers and hope you are doing well.
Love,
Tawnia

No comments: