Friday, July 06, 2007

Thank you everyone.

It was great talking to all of you on my birthday. I had lots of fun with Cheryl and her boyfriend, Carl. We went to a 4th of July show put on by the Huntington Beach Stake. It was wonderful. They sang lots of patriotic songs and showed slides. It was quite a production. From there we went to the parade where Carl's ward had an awning and chairs set up so it was relaxing to watch. They also had a barbecue right afterwards. Then we went to Carl's trailer and swam and then to the fireworks at the beach. The show was a little disappointing because there was apparently no wind. We had a little breeze but it wasn't high enough to clear out the smoke and the fireworks kept getting lost in the smoke of the previous ones. Sometimes it would blow away a little but we missed a lot of it. Oh well. It was a fun day. Cheryl spent the night here both before and after. She got me a couple of t-shirts for my birthday. On the third Eric and Laurel took me to Olive Garden as my birthday gift. Yep. It was a great birthday and I'm so glad that I got to talk to each of you.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: