Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Frustration

I couldn't get the blog to let me make a comment to Jared's post. It won't let me sign in. So here's my comment. I asked my friend who is a vet to look at the page and make his guess. This is what his wife emailed back, "Reed said he would guess German Shepard/Shar-pei or Chow mix." Maybe Nate knows more than he thinks.

I'm enjoying my stay here in California. Laurel's blood pressure has been up a bit so she's taking it easier this week. Stevie is a very busy boy, who keeps me running. Whenever I turn on the computer he wants to sit on my lap and look at pictures of the babies. His favorite movie is JOSHUA. Could you put a link to that on your page? It would also be nice to have more pictures of him. Are you waiting for someone to ask? If you notice, Eric put up Stevie's 22 month picture. Are you going to continue into Summer's second year, Trina? I'm looking forward to your pictures, too, Jared. I added my birthday picture to the timeline. You can add pictures and such, too, you know.

Keep posting all of your adventures.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: