Saturday, July 28, 2007

Party planning


Well, only two weeks left until Bryan's birthday. He decided that he wants a Star Wars party this year. We're going to build podracers and have some Jedi training activities. It should be lots of fun -- well, I'm having fun with it, anyway. ;)

Bryan doesn't know that I've also invited Darth Vader - but I haven't heard back yet whether he'll be able to make it. I won't tell Bryan unless I know for sure he's coming, so that he doesn't get his hopes up. Although I may just not tell him anyway, and let it be a surprise when a Sith Lord knocks on the door.

If any of you want to come, you're certainly more than welcome. Our house on Saturday August 11, from 2-4 pm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Update - Darth Vader can't make it. But Boba Fett, a crimson guard, and a stromtrooper can!

Skippy said...

I won't be able to make it either. Why are all these visitors coming to the party supporters of the dark side of the force? Is there something you're not telling us Jared?

Anonymous said...

Because I was able to get a hold of the 501st and not the Rebel Legion. Simple as that.