Friday, April 09, 2004

Spring is Here

Hey Everybody!

Tawnia here, no one has written this week, so I figured that I would. My life is being simplified a bit. I now have a guaranteed sub job for the rest of the school year. Basically I'll always be at Grandhaven Elementary in McMinnville. I have a classified job which is what I'll do if I don't have things already set up and I don't get a certified job for that day. It's nice to KNOW that I'll have work so that I don't have to worry about that.

Also I'm no longer a care provider for Jaron. I may still go over and help Deb out if she needs me, but I'm not getting paid through the state or county. This means that I have my evenings a little more free. (I've been spending my time helping Mom in the yard.)

And as to my title. Spring is here! I love the spring, don't you? Course you do.

Love,
Tawnia

No comments: