Monday, April 19, 2004

I finally got a calling

6 months after leaving my ward in Salem, I finally have a calling here. It's been weird to not have one - I've always had a calling within a month of getting to a new ward. It's almost like I haven't had a reason to go to church. (I know, I know - we go to church and learn and take the sacrament, but still ...) I'm one of two teachers for the Gospel Essentials class in Sunday School. Fun stuff! I like teaching at church! Adam and I have been taking the Temple Prep class (because the Marriage Prep class at institute is over for the semester) but we might have to drop it to switch classes - the other teacher, a guy named Brian, was delighted to have a co-teacher so I can cover the next few weeks during his finals. We'll see what happens. But YAY! I have a calling!

No comments: