Thursday, April 01, 2004

79 down, 79 to go

Today is the halfway mark for Adam and me being engaged. So here's the general report:

Draft 1 of my dress arrived from California last night - I'm amazed that it's just what I wanted, based only on a description given over the phone. Beth and I are fitting it this weekend. Nadia, who I work with, is playing with my hair and making suggestions for the veil. Adam and I took pictures with Tawnia - they're very cute, but none deemed worthy of gracing the announcement. So we will shoot more, hopefully with the cherry blossoms which are in full bloom right now. We have a new joint email account. We're registering online tonight - we'll send a mass email out with the websites when it's done. We're ordering scrapbooking supplies online to make the announcements because it's too expensive to buy the stuff from local craft stores. It was actually suggested on one of the wedding advice websites that we send email announcements, but ... yeah. As much as I'd love it because of the convenience, I don't think our friends and family are THAT techie just yet.

And with all of this going on - Adam has term papers coming up, and I'm tracking major congressional action this week on 6 different topics. Busy. Very very very busy. Have a great day and don't forget General Conference this weekend - enjoy!

Love, Trina (and Adam)

No comments: