Saturday, March 13, 2004

Sore Muscles

Well, no one can yell at me about working out for a couple days. You see, Melanie had a field trip on Friday and since Jaron would like to come along, of course I was invited to take care of Jaron. Well, let's just say that the Arctic Museum at WOU is NOT very exciting to Jaron. Instead we spent two hours walking around campus. TWO HOURS of just WALKING... no sitting, no stopping, just walking and walking and walking. (I never would have made it as a pioneer... and I understand why our ancestors stopped in Nebraska!)

After returning from the field trip I ended up watching Deb's kids. Melanie wanted to go to the park. So we walked there and then I had to push all the kids on the swings (all being Daniel, Melanie, Jaron, and Annika.) Needless to say, when I got home last night I was pooped. But I do know my way around WOU a little bit more now!

Love,
Tawnia

No comments: