Tuesday, March 09, 2004

are we on?

This could be even better than mass emails! Wa hoo! Thanks for starting this, Eric!

I'm talking to everyone individually about wedding plans so I won't clutter up the blog with that stuff. Wait for your phone call ... it's coming. I'm very excited for Tawnia to be out here in another week. I'm glad that SOMEONE gets to meet Adam more than 3 days before the wedding.

The latest is that Adam and I went to the National Symphony at the Kennedy Center on Friday and it was awesome. You know that Animaniacs where they say that a bust of Lincoln is a giant Pez dispenser? Yeah, well, you should have seen this MASSIVE bust of JFK. It's an even BIGGER Pez dispenser! We went to Gettysburg on Saturday (it's only 75 miles from my house - easy drive) and spent about 7 hours doing the 3-hour tour. (Sing it with me - "a 3 hour tour ...") The battlefield is goes for miles but it was impossible to visualize how many people were actually out there - the equivalent of the entire population of the city of Salem. Yikes. It put a new spin on things, that's for sure.

Love, Treen

No comments: