Sunday, March 14, 2004

Jared

Well I finally got around to looking at the Blog (sounds like something that crawled out of a swamp) and figured out why I don't get e-mails from anyone anymore. From what I just read of other people's posts, I suggest officially that you stick your name in the title or first line. Some of those I read most of the way through and still didn't know who it was. Except for Trina. Sorry sis, but there's no mistaking that lovesick puppy thing, even online. Anyway, there's my official suggestion.

For my news, I talked to my boss at work and I'll probably be transfering to the Fry's in Irving TX. What that means is I'm cutting about fifteen miles off my commute to work, plus the Irving store is just a few miles from DeVry, so if I can get my class schedule and work schedule worked out right, I can cut out hours of driving time from my day.

So, that's all I guess. See you all later.

No comments: