Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Good Morning All! (by Eric)

Good morning everybody!

Welcome back to the web log. All is well here with Eric and Laurel. I had this weird dream last night about being at our house as a family, except the house was more like it was when I was a teenager, with the family room cut in half and the walls all brown. I think we were there for Trina's wedding, but it was kind of like Christmas or Thanksgiving as well.

Anyway, Laurel is cool. She should be up on here soon but she hasn't quite understood my directions for her to sign up. Or maybe she wasn't listening. Anyway, it was at the end of a long day. I'll just say that we bought a sewing machine a few weeks ago and Laurel has been making things with it, mostly modifying old clothes at this point. She's also going to Idaho this weekend for Anthon's homecoming (from Russia). He'll fly in Thursday and she'll fly in Friday. I'm not sure yet what I'll do all weekend. Saturday I'm going to the temple for the ward conference session. That'll be nice.

I've been spending most of my free time working on school. I'm in an online instructional design program at Cal-State Fullerton (click here for more info). It's good times. Last night Laurel helped me with my homework-- a storyboard and flowchart for a tutorial on Chinese history. It should be very cool.

Well, that's all for now. Take care everybody and keep on posting!

Love, Eric

No comments: