Friday, March 12, 2004

99 bottles of pop on the wall

Sing it with me, kids! La la la! It's 99 days until Adam is officially inducted into Insanity Inc. (Which, by the way, I think should be the header on this page instead of "palmer family." HA!) So every day from now until June 19, drink ... um ... well, that much soda would get expensive, plus it's bad for your teeth. So have a drink of something other than soda every day as we sing the song in sloooooooooow motion ... 24 hours for every drink. AND today is the 2-month anniversary of us getting engaged. For our 1-month, that was the day we picked up my ring from being resized. Tonight, we're going to the temple. Okay, I will stop being a giddy, slap-happy ditz ... or at least I will stop making you see me be a giddy, slap-happy ditz. See what Tawnia has to look forward to! HA!

Love from - Adam's One and Only

No comments: