Monday, March 15, 2004

Help me (Tawn) find a song!!

Hey I was asked to sing a song for my friend Leah's wedding. Of course she didn't give me much direction on what song... so I'm here to petition you for your help. My criteria are as follows: 1. It has to do with marriage and/or love, 2. I can NOT feel foolish singing it (this means that "O Promise Me" is not an option!, and 3. It needs to be something appropriate for singing in a church. Oh, and 4. It has to be something that I'm capable of singing. I figure that most of you know my vocal capabilities, or are married to someone who knows my capabilities so you'll know what's right... right?

Your help with this would be greatly appreciated, especially since her wedding is only about a month away. I figure I can get music for anything, as long as it's not some obscure piece.

SO yeah, what was (or is) your favorite love song? What was sung at your wedding?? (Or what do you WANT sung at your wedding!) What have you sung at other people's weddings? What has been sung at any wedding you've been too?? What have you heard on the radio that could possibly work as a wedding song?

Thanks for your help.
Love,
Tawnia

No comments: