Wednesday, February 25, 2009

To my Texans

Dear Bryan,
Congratulations on losing your first tooth! That is awesome. I'm sorry to hear that your daddy left it at the restaurant. I'm pretty sure that if you write the tooth fairy a note, she will be willing to make a detour to the restaurant to pick it up and will still live you something under your pillow. (You've probably already discovered this.) Which tooth was it? I can't wait to see pictures of it soon. (That's a hint to your dad!)
Did you know that I teach science to first graders like you? In fact, my first grade class is one of my favorite groups of kids. I think you would be great friends with them too. What do you like to do for fun?
I hope that you are being a good boy for your mommy and daddy and taking good care of your sisters.
Love,
Aunt Tawnia

Dear Brooke,
So how is Sunflare doing? Have you tried holding a mirror up to her (or is it his) bowl. I have heard that bettas will puff up to look scarier to their enemy, even if it is just their reflection in the mirror.
How is third grade? Have you read any good books lately? Have you read, "The Tale of Desperaux" by Kate DiCamillo? If you haven't you should! If you have, then have you seen the movie? They are so different... so I recommend doing both, or at the very least, reading the book!
I heard you got braces and glasses! How do you like that? You are getting so grown up.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Love,
Aunt Tawnia


Dear Emma,
I hope that you are growing big and strong. Please convince your mommy and daddy to come to the reunion in August, because I want to see you! What new things have you learned lately? I want to hear about all your big accomplishments and I'd also love to see more pictures of you. I'm sure you've outgrown your newborn look. Keep being a good girl!
Love,
Aunt Tawnia

No comments: