Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Productivity

I've found that I am much more productive in my life if I have a list of things to get done for the day or the week. I have started setting weekly goals (see the sister's blog for this weeks goals), write them down, and then try to get those things done.

Currently I am at work and my goal for work this week is to get my report cards done. I have to type up the report cards, copy them, and fill them out. I also need to make sure that I have lessons planned for this week and next.

Other goals for the week: Practice guitar every day (this one's for you Jared), Get an oil change and tire rotation, see the two movies I've been wanting to see at the theater (reviews will be forthcoming... after I see the movies of course), get Marne's blanket at least half-way done, and plan a menu for the next two weeks.

What exciting things are you doing in your life?

No comments: