Monday, March 09, 2009

5 YEARS OF THE FAMILY BLOG

Sorry everyone. I know I've been slacking on the posts. I don't even really have anything all that Earth-shattering to post at this point, I just felt the need to send out my love to all of you and to support the original Palmer Family blog which is... FIVE YEARS OLD TODAY. Wow, I didn't even realize that until after starting to write this post. Seriously. Isn't that crazy?

I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to reading the printed and bound version of this blog some day, sitting by the fire and tossing a tear for old times' sake. A lot has changed in the last five years. Bryan was just a baby when this was started, Adam and Amanda were new on the scene, Mindy was married to some other guy... what was his name? And most of the grandbabies we now know and love were still waiting in the wings. So... Yeah. Five years. Be sure to hop on today and post something!

No comments: