Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Weird

So I am home being sick today. It's not a normal illness... I don't know quite how to describe it. I just feel.. "out of it". I have moments of dizziness, light-headedness, and wanting to puke... I think I have had a fever off and on, but then I'll feel just fine at other times. I came home from work early yesterday because I was just feeling awful, and got it all arranged so that I didn't have to come in today. So I'm home being lazy and decided that I should post on the blogs since I haven't done that in quite a long time.

I heard rumor that someone was asking why I wasn't teaching full-time if I'm not taking classes. To clarify... I AM teaching full-time. I am just not the typical classroom teacher. I teach as much (if not more) than the classroom teachers right now... so yeah, I'm working full-time... which is why I have health insurance again, hooray... so if this continues I CAN go to the doctor.

Anyway, just wanted to expell that rumor and tell you all that I love you.
Love,
Tawnia

No comments: