Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Joy of Three-Year-Olds

This evening, Laurel put Stevie and Allie to bed and then watched as Eric and I battled it out in Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit. Stevie was on an air mattress on the floor in the library. After the game, I came to my room to get ready for bed. I heard this scratching noise coming from the next room and went to investigate. Stevie was scribbling on the wall, cheerios covered the mattress, and he had scattered the pieces of the chocolate and vanilla ice cream puzzles, cards from Big Fish, Little Fish, and everything from the Cradium: Family Fun game.

I took the pencils to Stevie and reported the damage to the others. Laurel said she wanted a playpen to put Stevie in, so I got Joshua's out of my closet. We also had to pick up all the puzzle pieces and game pieces, and then sort them. Report: Baby Wipes do work on cleaning pencil off the wall.

Mom waited until we were at the other end of the house before laughing.

No comments: