Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Baby Emma


I thought you would all like to see our beautiful new baby. I've been having some issues with my camera charger so I didn't get any good pictures at the hospital. I got this one right after she came home on Monday. Everyone agrees that she looks just like Brooke and Bryan. She's certainly a cutie.
I'm enjoying myself here in Texas, having fun playing games with Brooke and Bryan. Today I organized Emma's little clothes. She has lots of tiny ones but hardly any of the bigger sizes. I told them that she may get to wear each little outfit only once. I guess that would save on laundry.
Sure love ya,
MOM

3 comments:

tawngap said...

Hooray for baby Emma! I think she looks a lot like Bryan actually.

treen said...

Wow - she does look like her siblings. That's good, huh? Since they all have the same parents? Ha ha.

I'm getting that box put together with clothes for her in the bigger sizes, so don't get A LOT of clothes for her yet. I just pulled a bunch of stuff that I thought was cute. I wasn't really paying attention to sizes, so now I need to go through it as I pack it. I'll remove the tiny stuff since she obviously doesn't need it.

Love, Aunt Trina and Cousin Summer and Cousin Marnie (and Uncle Adam too, but he has nothing to do with the clothes.)

Eric said...

Welcome to the world Baby Emma!